Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Perfumes

Here is all my perfumes:

My favorite...
                                               Scent:                                             bottle:
                                      Puma - I'm going                               Givenchy - Play

The most cutest...
                                              Scent:                                     Bottle:
                                  Yves Rocher - Vanilla                  Oriflame - MissO


What is your favorite perfume? xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Hello, cool perfumes:)I like your blog and follow you on gfc/9, follow back if you like my blog.
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!:) I'm now following you back too(:

      Delete
    2. Hi dear, thank you for following back! I already follow you! I am on the first row, nr.2 on your gfc :) keep in touch.
      xx chris

      Delete
  2. loved this post as well. great collection you have.

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2012/08/leopard-and-touch-of-suede-green.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:):) I'm following you now, maybe you could follow me back? xxx

      Delete
  3. love it all:)
    http://www.msversatiletipsblogspost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great collection.
    Following you!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely collection<3
    follow each other?


    kisses
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      I'm following you now,
      hope you follow back! xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :) <3